Drake’s new album “Scorpion,” comes out tomorrow and people are wondering which Drake fans will get. Headkrack mentioned we’ve had the rap, R&B and Caribbean. He even recalls a time listening to a Drake album in the gym going extra hard with the hip-hop and then Drake began singing. Headkrack almost dropped the weight on his head when he heard the song.
When Headkrack pictures Drake in the booth singing R&B it’s probably with a toe ring on, topless and his hands folded. The album will be a double feature so hopefully it’s something you can listen to in the car with your girl and with your friends chilling.
XXXTentacion’s open casket funeral was yesterday and federal agents believe they know the other two guys in question for the murder. Hopefully they get caught soon.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET!
- Queen Things: Nicki Minaj To Receive Video Vanguard Award and Perform Live At 2022 VMAs
- Let It Snow: ‘P-Valley’ Episode 9 Recap
- Brent Faiyaz Talks Creating ‘Wasteland,’ Love, Relationships & Toxicity
- 1-800-TruckWreck Great Atlanta Band Challenge: Vote Now!
- Tracee Ellis Ross Posed For Instagram In A Fashionable Look From The Row
- “Magnum P.I.” Alum Roger E. Mosley, Dead at 83
- Nicki Minaj Stepped Out In Toronto In A Pink Wig For OVO Fest
- Lizzo Reacts To Beyoncé Shoutout On ‘Break My Soul’ Remix
- Saweetie Explains The Symbolic Meaning Behind Her Fresh Baldie: ‘Caterpillar To Butterfly’
- Lala Anthony Celebrates Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Album In A Sexy Body Suit
Why You Shouldn’t Listen To Drake’s New Album “Scorpion” In The Gym [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com