Sitting in for Eva, we have Maria More giving the trending stories for the front page news. Philly is currently in an uproar after police fatally shot Walter Wallace Jr. after his mother begged them not to shoot. Protests are happening in the city and the Department of Homeland Security is also preparing for civil unrest to follow after the election.
Coronavirus cases are still on the rise and Amy Coney Barrett was sworn into the Supreme Court last night.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Destroying America’s Racist Past: Protesters Take Down Confederate And Imperialist Statues
1. Confederate Soldiers and Sailors MonumentSource:Jerry Jackson/Baltimore Sun/Tribune News Service via Getty Images 1 of 9
2. Robert E. Lee statueSource:Photo by Ryan M. Kelly / AFP) (Photo by RYAN M. KELLY/AFP via Getty Images 2 of 9
3. Confederate general Albert PikeSource:Photo by ERIC BARADAT/AFP via Getty Images 3 of 9
4. Charles Linn of the Confederate Navy4 of 9
5. Robert E. Lee statue in front of Robert E. Lee High School5 of 9
6. Portsmouth Confederate monument6 of 9
7. Confederate General Williams Carter Wickham7 of 9
8. North Carolina Confederate monument8 of 9
9. Christopher Columbus9 of 9
Front Page News: Protests Start In Philadelphia After Police Shooting [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com