Cardi B and Offset’s brand new meal at McDonald’s is meeting backlash from several franchise owners of the popular fast food restaurant. Opposition comes from owners who say the rap couple doesn’t align with the company’s values.
The date-night-themed meal comes with a Quarterpounder With Cheese, Cheeseburger, large fry, two drinks, bbq sauce, and an apple pie.
The disgruntled owners claim that the couple’s rap lyrics are of large concern when trying to push meals to typical families. According to the Wall Street Journal, some restaurants refused to promote and sell the meal.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Have you tried the new meal from McDonald’s? Or are you going to boycott it as well!?
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Mary J. Blige Shines In A Versace Look
- Halle Bailey Is A Goddess In A Nili Lotan Gown
- Yung Miami Is Our Style Muse In A Casablanca Dress
- Latto Is Everything In Latest Chanel Ensemble
- Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
- Megan Thee Stallion Visited The White House In An Alexander McQueen Look
- Kenan Thompson & Kel Mitchell Confirm ‘Good Burger 2’ Is In The Works
- Nicki Minaj Breaks The Internet With Her Latest IG Post
- Birthday Bash ATL 2023: Baby Drill [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- Birthday Bash ATL 2023: Moone Walker [BUY TICKETS HERE]
Cardi B and Offset Meal Boycotted By Several McDonald’s Franchise Owners was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
Birthday Bash ATL 2023: Save The Date! June 17th @ State Farm Arena
What Happened To Brandon Quintin Adams?
23 Atlanta Slang Words And Phrases That Drive The Culture
Comedian Luenell Poses Nude For Penthouse [Pics Included]
What Are Slider Crimes And Why Are Thieves Taking Advantage
Drake a Munch?! Meet Ice Spice, Drizzy's Rumored Sneaky Link [Photos]
Larsa Pippen Says She and Ex-Scottie Had Sex ‘4 Times a Night for 23 Years’
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”