Black Tony called up and had a strange explanation for why he thinks Georgia will win the game against Alabama at the college football playoff. Then, he says he can’t make it to work because he’s reading scriptures. Oh, and he’s selling “Squppies.” As in, squirrel puppies. Check out the audio player to hear more in this funny clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Our Favorite Cartoon Characters Have Been Brought To Life & The Images Are Disturbingly Realistic
- What Kind Of F*ckery Is This?: Pilot Crashes A Plane Into His House In An Attempt To Kill His Wife
- Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- On The Run 2’s Best Viral Moments (Beyoncé & Jay-Z Break The Internet)
- Ariana Grande Spotted Snatching Wigs In NYC, Plus Her Heartbreaking Aretha Franklin Tribute
- Fasscoupe Drops “Money Power Respect” Produced By Quay Global Official Music Video
- Watch Young Thug’s “Gain Clout” Official Music Video [Slime Language]
- Young Nudy On Trap Rapper’s, Real Rappers, Fake Rappers & Everything In Between
- Trump Was Begging To Get Aretha Franklin To Perform At His Inauguration And Her Reported Reaction Was Priceless
- Young Thug Drops ‘Slime Language’ Compilation Project
Black Tony Is Selling “Squppies,” & It’s Weirder Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com