Black Tony called up and had a strange explanation for why he thinks Georgia will win the game against Alabama at the college football playoff. Then, he says he can’t make it to work because he’s reading scriptures. Oh, and he’s selling “Squppies.” As in, squirrel puppies. Check out the audio player to hear more in this funny clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Fly Events: Rémy Martin & Don C Release the FINAL Piece of the “Just Rémy” Capsule Collection During All-Star Weekend
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Eminem Calls Out Netflix For Canceling ‘The Punisher’
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Celebrate Nina Simone’s Birthday With This Inspirational Message
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry
Black Tony Is Selling “Squppies,” & It’s Weirder Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com