As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- The Wheel Has Been Broken: ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 8, Episode 6 Recap
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- These Abortion Bills Aren’t About Unborn Children, They’re About Power!
- Babyface’s Brother Melvin Edmonds Passed Away
- Foxy Brown Gets Booed Off Stage In NYC, DJ Plays Lil Kim Instead
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, 71, Was Dropped Kicked In The Back By a Fan
- Ramen Noodles Might Be The Answer To All Your Problems