Da Brat surprised her auntie in Chicago with a new puppy. She is a major dog-lover, and has had dogs before in her life but doesn’t anymore. Recently, Brat explains, her aunt got injured on the job, and now she’s been home alone recovering. So she got a puppy, flew with the puppy to Chicago, got to her aunt’s house and snuck the puppy in.
When her aunt walked in and saw the puppy, she was so happy and surprised and immediately began crying and screaming! Da Brat says it’s the best feeling she’s ever felt. Click on the audio player to hear how the whole heartwarming story in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Official Poster For ‘Creed 2’ Has Been Revealed
- Rihanna Twerking With Friends Will End Your Weekend On A High Note
- If You’re A Fan Of ‘The Read’ This Video Will Make Your Whole Black History Month
- You Don’t Have To Be Rich To Follow “God’s Plan”
- This Video Will Make You Wish Children Ran The Country
- Safaree Flexes On Gatorade & Supports Dancehall Icon Bounty Killa
- Viola Davis Opens Up About Growing Up In Extreme Poverty [VIDEO]
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Warren Ballentine Explains Why Terrorism Is Built Into America’s DNA [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trying To Sneak Into The ‘Black Panther’ Movie Was An Epic Fail