Beyoncè, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and other celebrities all arrived at the Wearable Art Gala and it looked like a good time. One portion of the gala is where art is sold. Blue Ivy decided to bid on a painting of Sidney Poitier and bid $18,000 over Tyler Perry.
Perry wanted the painting and they had to battle it out, but he ended up winning. Wendy Williams returned to her show today and she revealed that she needs to put her health first. We hope she had a great day back and continues to stay in good health.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dame Dash: I Hated The 2pac & Biggie Beef! Kanye Is More Gangsta Than…
- Irv Gotti Think Jay-Z’s Beef With Tupac Stemmed From “Brooklyn’s Finest” [Video]
- Tyler, the Creator Responds to Fans Thinking He’s the Baby In This Viral 2Pac Clip [VIDEO]
- SNIPES & Puma Team Up To Convert Stores Into Voting Kiosks
- Hot Spot: Ellen Degeneres Apologizes About Her Show, Says She’s A Work In Progress [WATCH]
- Seriously?! Cardi B And Her Sister Hennessy Are Being Accused Of Defamation In New Lawsuit From Trump Supporters
- How To Survive Seasonal Affective Disorder This Fall [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Former COVID Denier Waka Flocka Gets Tested For The Rona On IG
- Kanye West Responds To Ma$e After He Was Called Out For Being A Hypocrite
- DaBaby & His Team Sued By Hotel Worker For Alleged Fade Delivery In 2019
Why Blue Ivy Got Into A Bidding War With Tyler Perry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com