YG is playing 5 Shots with Headkrack and has to answer some interesting questions. One of the questions was if he had to draft people into joining a gang who would he choose? YG first said 21 Savage because he just seems like he would be down.
He also said Rob Gronkowski of the Patriots. Headkrack thought that he was going to pick Michael Rappaport because he’s so woke and aware. For females he chose Nicki Minaj because Cardi B is already taken. The song he chose that used to make him sad was Drake’s “Take a Shot For Me,” because of the life he used to live.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Silly Ass News: Atlanta Ikea Faces Backlash Over Stereotypical Juneteenth Menu
- The Morning Hustle Discusses Their Unpopular Opinions With Listeners. Which Of These Do You Agree With?
- Netflix’s Strange New Dating Series ‘Sexy Beasts’ Has Fans Perturbed
- Killer Mike Will Make Special Cameo Appearance In The Final Season Of Netflix’s ‘Ozark’
- TikTok Clip Shows White Woman Pull A Gun On Black Girls In Shopping Mall
- No limit Rapper Mac Has Emotional Reunion With Family After Serving 20 Years In Prison
- Mo Conversation With Jasmine And Sharon
- Chris Brown Accused Of Smacking Woman’s Weave Off
- Annual Durag Fest Continues To Celebrate Black Culture Despite Rapid Decline In Allyship
YG Goes Mini Golfing [PHOTOS]
1. YG at Top GolfSource: 1 of 15
2. YG at Top GolfSource: 2 of 15
3. YG at Top GolfSource: 3 of 15
4. YG at Top GolfSource: 4 of 15
5. YG at Top GolfSource: 5 of 15
6. YG at Top GolfSource: 6 of 15
7. YG at Top GolfSource: 7 of 15
8. YG at Top GolfSource: 8 of 15
9. YG at Top GolfSource: 9 of 15
10. YG at Top GolfSource: 10 of 15
11. YG at Top GolfSource: 11 of 15
12. YG at Top GolfSource: 12 of 15
13. YG at Top GolfSource: 13 of 15
14. YG at Top GolfSource: 14 of 15
15. YG at Top GolfSource: 15 of 15
YG Explains Why He’d Draft 21 Savage & Rob Gronkowski [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com