Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the gossip about Lil Wayne! The rapper is suing Sacramento Kings guard Frank Mason III after he fired Young Money APAA Sports Group. Mason is being sued for $92,000 and a Young Money chain that was designed for him.
Eric Benet is speaking out about Black R&B artists being shaded. He mentioned that artists like Kenny Latimore and others don’t get the credit that Adele or Sam Smith get. Meghan Markle is making headlines after declining an invitation to the Emmys.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley Cooks Up A Chicken Pot Pie Blunt [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Discusses Transitioning From Standup Comedy to Hosting and Reality TV [VIDEO]
- Leah’s Lemonade: Did Nicki Put Out a Diss Track For Cardi?
- Vitamin Of The Day: Today Is a Great Day to Have a Great Day
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Tiffany Haddish Shares Painful Story That Her Stepfather Tried To Kill Her Mother
- Michael B Jordan Shows Off His Body & Asks U.S. Open Winner Naomi Osaka To “Creed 2” Premiere For Her Birthday [PHOTO]
- Republicans Are Using Every Racist Stereotype Imaginable For The Midterm Elections
- Quincy Jones Reveals Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin At 15
- Uncuffed: 9 Anti-Cuffing SZN Songs To Blast This Cuffing Cycle
Is Lil Wayne Wrong To Want His Chain Back From Frank Mason? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com