Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the gossip about Lil Wayne! The rapper is suing Sacramento Kings guard Frank Mason III after he fired Young Money APAA Sports Group. Mason is being sued for $92,000 and a Young Money chain that was designed for him.
Eric Benet is speaking out about Black R&B artists being shaded. He mentioned that artists like Kenny Latimore and others don’t get the credit that Adele or Sam Smith get. Meghan Markle is making headlines after declining an invitation to the Emmys.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Refuses To Take Plea Deal; The Feds Claim They Have Footage Connecting Him To Armed Robberies
- British Colleges Panic As Black Students Inch Toward Becoming The Majority
- Who’s The King? Jacquees Believes He’s The King Of R&B, J. Holiday, Tank, Tyrese Respond
- After Homophobic Tweets Resurface, Kyler Murray Does What Kevin Hart Wouldn’t
- Ty Dolla $ign Facing 15 Years Over Cocaine Possession
- ‘Troubling’ Video Shows Cops Assaulting Innocent Mother And Yanking Her Baby Away
- In Memory Of Earnest Smiley: Rickey Smiley Remembers His Grandfather [DEDICATION VIDEO]
- #SantaSlam2018: Lil Duval Says His New Song Will Drop Before Christmas [VIDEO]
14 Hysterical Twitter Reactions To Lil Wayne’s Black Lives Matter Comments
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
11.Source: 11 of 11
Is Lil Wayne Wrong To Want His Chain Back From Frank Mason? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com