Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the gossip about Lil Wayne! The rapper is suing Sacramento Kings guard Frank Mason III after he fired Young Money APAA Sports Group. Mason is being sued for $92,000 and a Young Money chain that was designed for him.
Eric Benet is speaking out about Black R&B artists being shaded. He mentioned that artists like Kenny Latimore and others don’t get the credit that Adele or Sam Smith get. Meghan Markle is making headlines after declining an invitation to the Emmys.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- On The Run 2’s Best Viral Moments (Beyoncé & Jay-Z Break The Internet)
- Ariana Grande Spotted Snatching Wigs In NYC, Plus Her Heartbreaking Aretha Franklin Tribute
- Fasscoupe Drops “Money Power Respect” Produced By Quay Global Official Music Video
- Watch Young Thug’s “Gain Clout” Official Music Video [Slime Language]
- Young Nudy On Trap Rapper’s, Real Rappers, Fake Rappers & Everything In Between
- Trump Was Begging To Get Aretha Franklin To Perform At His Inauguration And Her Reported Reaction Was Priceless
- Young Thug Drops ‘Slime Language’ Compilation Project
- Rick Ross & Omelly “Gummo,” Lil Yachty ft. Trippie Redd “66” & More | Daily Visuals 8.16.18
- Da Brat Talks About How Wendy Williams Scared Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Is Lil Wayne Wrong To Want His Chain Back From Frank Mason? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com